First Build of AADS Terminal Server
- Includes client software for Mac OSX and Linux.
Client software for Windows is also included.
|27 November 2012
- AADS Client for Windows can be used with RDP 8.
- AADS Client for Windows can be used on Windows
- AADS Client for Mac OSX can be used on OSX
10.8, provided that XQuartz is installed on the Mac Client.
AADS Terminal Server Setup migrates
XPUnlimited Application Control settings to AADS Terminal Server
Application Control settings.
AADS Client for Windows migrates XPUnlimited
client SSL certificates to AADServer client SSL certificates.
AADS Client for Windows migrates the specific
XPUnlimited settings in RDP-files to AADS settings in those
When using Application Control, when using
default RDP client software on a client, a popup message stating "The
session was closed by the remote computer" might appear. Logoff logic is
changed, such that the client under normal circumstances, will not
show this popup message.
AADS Terminal Server Setup x64 migrates
XPUnlimited SSL certificates to AADServer SSL certificates.
AADS client for Windows, button Duplicate
Connection-settings, did have incorrect button-text.
- AADS Client Setup for Windows would fail to
install on a Windows Client PC, showing the message "Administrators
should have full access", if it had never been installed before on this
This is now fixed.
|8 December 2012
- Fixed a bug related to $aad Desktop Menu
directive. It was required to select Logoff a second time before Logoff
was done by DockDesktop.
- The Language Selections dialog used a simple
ANSI font which was inadequate for showing correctly the languages.
|15 December 2012
|28 December 2012
- AADS Terminal Server Setup creates a backup of
XPUnlimited logging, SSL Certificates and WWW-folder.
- AADS Terminal Server Setup deletes old
XPUnlimited files after the migration of XPUnlimited settings to AADS
- Language PT-BR is updated
- Language CZ is updated